This webinar will provide guidance to participants on the complexities surrounding tax agent licence application/renewal processes. This is a good platform to address participants queries on the MyCukai system, the documentation required, the digital certificate, which budget seminars are recognised, and other administrative requirements for application/renewal procedures.
Topic: Application and Renewal of Tax Agent Licence through the MyCukai system
• Guidelines for the Application of Tax Agent Licence Approval (Summary)
• Code of Ethics for Tax Agents- Revised 1-2023 (Update on the Declaration by tax agent on Anti-Bribery)
• Brief overview of the MyCukai System, Digital Certificate, etc.
• Common Mistakes during the application/renewal process
• Other issues (Approved Budget Seminar etc.)
Mr. Zen Chow Chairman Public Practice Committee / Council Member, CTIM
Mr Jaffar Bin Tukiran Head of Tax Agent Management Section, Operations and Policy Division Tax Operations Department, HASiL
Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia
Registration Number: 199101015438 (225750-T)
B-13-2, Megan Avenue 2
No.12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-9212 7848 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org