CTIM EXAMINATION TIMETABLE 20 – 23 DECEMBER 2021
|Time||20 / 12 / 2021
|21 / 12 / 2021
|22 / 12 / 2021
|23 / 12 / 2021
|9.00 AM –
12.15 PM *
|Company & Business Law||Revenue Law||Advanced Taxation 1||Advanced Taxation 2|
|2.00 PM –
5.15 PM *
|Personal Taxation||Business Taxation||Financial Accounting||Economics|
* Includes 15 minutes of reading time
- For Personal Taxation and Business Taxation papers, candidates are allowed to bring the Income Tax Act 1967 as reference during the examination.
- For Advanced Taxation 1, Revenue Law and Advanced Taxation 2 papers, candidates are allowed to bring the following Acts as reference during the examination:-
a) Income Tax Act 1967
b) Real Property Gains Tax Act 1976
c) Stamp Act 1949
d) Promotion of Investments Act 1986
e) Sales Tax Act 2018 & Service Tax Act 2018
- For Company and Business Law paper, candidates are allowed to bring the following Acts as reference during the examination:
a)Companies Act 2016
b)Contract Act 1950
c)Sales of Goods Act 1957
(Note: The above acts should not include overviews and commentaries. The Acts should be clean copies and any written notes or quotation of case laws are disallowed)
- Questions for the December 2021 examination will be based on legislation amended up to the Finance Act 2020, Public Rulings and Gazette Orders issued up to 31 May 2021.
- Question may be set based on reference to recent articles and case law decisions published in the Tax Guardian.
- Please refer to the Student Guide, Clause 5 on page 12, which states that ‘If the student does not attempt any examination paper for a continuous period of 3 years the student will be deregistered following the end of the 3rd year’.