CTIM EXAMINATION TIMETABLE 19 – 22 JUNE 2023
|Time||19 / 06 / 2023
|20 / 06 / 2023
|21 / 06 / 2023
|22 / 06 / 2023
|9.00 AM –
12.15 PM *
|Company & Business Law||Revenue Law||Advanced Taxation 1||Advanced Taxation 2|
|2.00 PM –
5.15 PM *
|Personal Taxation||Business Taxation||Financial Accounting||Economics|
* Includes 15 minutes of reading time
- For Personal Taxation and Business Taxation papers, candidates are allowed to bring the Income Tax Act 1967 as reference during the examination.
- For Advanced Taxation 1, Revenue Law and Advanced Taxation 2 papers, candidates are allowed to bring the following Acts as references during the examination:-
a) Income Tax Act 1967
b) Real Property Gains Tax Act 1976
c) Stamp Act 1949
d) Promotion of Investments Act 1986
e) Sales Tax Act 2018 & Service Tax Act 2018
- For Company and Business Law paper, candidates are allowed to bring the following Acts as references during the examination:
a)Companies Act 2016
b)Contracts Act 1950
c)Sale of Goods Act 1957
- For Revenue Law paper, candidates are allowed to bring the Revenue Law Tax Cases Digest as reference during the examination. The above acts: – Should not include commentaries and annotation;
– Should be clean copies. Any written notes or quotation of case laws are disallowed; and
– Should be of hard copy and not electronic copy.
- Questions for the June 2023 examination will be based on legislation amended up to the Finance Act 2021, Regulations, Gazette Orders and Public Rulings issued up to 31 December 2022.
- Question may be set based on reference to recent articles and case law decisions published in the Tax Guardian.
- Please refer to the Student Guide, Clause 5 on page 12, which states that ‘If the student does not attempt any examination paper for a continuous period of 3 years the student will be deregistered following the end of the 3rd year’.