COMPOSITION OF THE COMMITTEE
EDITORIAL COMMITTEE (2021 – 2022)
|Alan Chung Ch’ung Yit
Chong Mun Yew
Tan Hooi Beng
Professor Dr. Jeyapalan Kasipillai
Kenneth Yong Voon Ken
Dr. Nakha Ratnam Somasundaram
K. Sandra Segaran
S. Saravana Kumar
- To consider all matters pertaining to the editorial policies of the journal so that the technical quality of the journal continues to be enhanced and is benchmarked to other similar reputable tax journals worldwide.
- To improve the quality of the journal by soliciting well-researched technical articles.
- To ensure that all articles submitted are placed through a stringent vetting process to determine suitability for publication.
- To monitor the production process so that the journal is released on a timely basis.
- To increase the circulation and subscriber base of the journal at all times.
- To generate advertising revenue to make the journal self-sufficient eventually.