COMPOSITION OF THE COMMITTEE
EDITORIAL COMMITTEE FOR TERM 2023/2024
Chong Mun Yew
Alan Chung Ch’ung Yit
Tan Hooi Beng
Harvindar Singh A/L Chanan Singh
Agnes Wong Ling Lee
Kenneth Yong Voon Ken
Dr. Nakha Ratnam Somasundaram
K. Sandra Segaran A/L Karuppiah
Saravana Kumar Segaran
Soh Pin Tau
- To consider all matters pertaining to the editorial policies of the journal so that the technical quality of the journal continues to be enhanced and is benchmarked to other similar reputable tax journals worldwide.
- To improve the quality of the journal by soliciting well-researched technical articles.
- To ensure that all articles submitted are placed through a stringent vetting process to determine suitability for publication.
- To monitor the production process so that the journal is released on a timely basis.
- To increase the circulation and subscriber base of the journal at all times.
- To generate advertising revenue to make the journal self-sufficient eventually.