- This event has passed.
Dealing with tax disputes can mean uncertainty and complexity. We should mitigate such concern when all stakeholders understand the tax audits and investigations process towards its best possible end.
With this in mind, CTIM is organising the discussion forums aim to provide tax education and awareness to the tax agents, tax practitioners and taxpayers including businesses at large with an overview of the pressing issues in relation to tax audits and tax investigations.
In particular, the forum will highlight some of the potential risks faced by tax agents, tax practitioners and taxpayers and provide a better and more in-depth understanding of the HASiL’s perspective in terms of their latest policies, processes and practices. This forum will also benefit tax agents, tax practitioners and taxpayers by addressing local issues.
The latest updates and developments on tax audit and investigation matters by the HASiL.
- The HASiL’s perspective on tax audit and investigation in terms of policies, processes and practices.
The recent tax audit and investigation issues.
- Tax practitioners/ taxpayers experience in managing the tax audit and investigation cases.
- Way forward for the HASiL and tax practitioners/ taxpayers.
Mr. Soh Lian Seng, TAIWG Chairman
Panelist from HASiL:
YBhg. Dato’ Abdul Khalid bin Yunos, State Director, Penang
Panelists from CTIM:
- Ms. Kellee Khoo Kee Lee, Northern Branch Chairman
- Council Member / TAIWG Member