Position: Assistant Manager, Publication
Role and Responsibilities
- TAX GUARDIAN (CTIM’s quarterly tax journal)
- Coordinate with the Committee chairman, writers and reviewers on the articles
- Coordinate with the internal departments – membership, technical and CPD on the Institute news
- Oversee the design of the journal and its content in coordination with the designer/publisher
- Ensure the timeline for the issuance of the journal is met
- As a secretariat of the Editorial Committee Meeting
- BUDGET COMMENTARY AND TAX INFORMATION (A joint yearly publication by CTIM-MIA-MICPA)
- Undertake CTIM’s role to coordinate with external parties – Committee chairman, technical reviewers, team leaders, publisher and printer as the case may be
- SOURCING FOR TAX UPDATES FROM WEBSITES
- Check the IRB, RMCD, MOF, MIDA, MDEC, Labuan Financial Authority websites for updates on a daily basis, and circulates the updates to the Technical Department.
- Upload the updates on the CTIM website through the tax archival system and tag the updates.
- RESOURCE CENTRE
- Maintain the Resource Centre (“RC”).
- Update the listing of book titles in the RC.
- Assist members in using the online subscription packages in the RC.
- MAINTENANCE OF TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT DATA, DOCUMENT AND FILES
- Maintain the Technical Department data, documents and files in the Technical Department servers and in hardcopy files.
C. Content Creation for External Publications
- Assist with content creation for CTIM’s website, Facebook, corporate brochure, corporate video and any other corporate communication.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling or overseeing publication works
- Relevant experience in content creation for corporate communication, social media or technical/business writing
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders including of senior level
- Work experience in a tax firm or any professional practice firm is a plus point
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a keen eye for detail and is creative
- Able to deliver quality work within strict timeline
To apply, please submit your CV to [email protected].